Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Commodore 64!
Here's a toy I must have when it comes out this summer. It's basically Commodore 64 (or actually a c64 game console) crammed into a joystick. It comes with 30 games-- including one of my favorites from childhood: Summer Games. If M.U.L.E. is on there I'd be a happy camper indeed. The first computer my family owned was a Vic-20, followed not long after by the C64. My sister and I-- as well as a bunch of neighborhood kids-- spent many an hour playing games on that thing. And printing random signs with Print-Shop. But mainly playing games. Other favorite games included Below the Root and Alice in Wonderland as well as various arcade style games like Jumpman and Ms. Pacman. Okay, I'm babbling now, but reading about this little gadget just brought back a flood of memories. The C64 Direct-to-TV - Engadget - www.engadget.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home